CBD is an active compound found in cannabis sativa plants. Cannabis plants include various compounds, but CBD and THC are the most popular ones.
Both, THC and CBD consist of extreme medicinal features that help to cure various health related issues. However, contrary to THC, CBD is non-psychoactive in nature and does not make you feel high. Due to this, many US states legalized the use of CBD. Now, CBD products are easily available in common stores and pharmacies.
CBD consists of therapeutic benefits with almost no serious side effects. It has shown amazing results in providing relief from sore muscles, body pain, inflammation, depression and anxiety. All these advantages have led to the production of different types of CBD products.
You will find various brands producing CBD products. However, if you are in search of quality-based CBD products then do check JustCBD store. This store is very popular in the CBD market as they produce and distribute CBD products all over the world. They offer various varieties of CBD products such as CBD gummies, CPD öl or CBD oil, CBD tincture, CBD bath bombs and soaps, CBD topicals and many others. JustCBD store provide certified products only.
People often mistake CBD oil and CBD tincture as same products. Though CBD oil and CBD tincture seems similar, there are few primary differences between the two. Let us understand how CBD oil is different from CBD tinctures.
What is CBD oil?
CBD oil is the extraction from the seeds, flowers and stalks of hemp plants. The common method of extracting CBD oil is supercritical CO2. Most CBD oil is the fusion of coconut oil, MCT oil, vegetable glycerin base and hemp seed oil.
Full spectrum CBD, Broad spectrum CBD and CBD isolates are the three types of CBD oils.
What is CBD tincture?
When you soak cannabis in alcohol to extract all the active compounds of cannabis and then settle it into a liquid form, it becomes CBD tincture. The cannabis is soaked in the alcohol until all the terpenes, cannabinoids, etc., separates them. CBD tincture provides similar health benefits like CBD oil.
Difference between CBD oil and CBD tincture:
- CBD oil is the cleanest form of using CBD and is oil based. However, CBD tincture is alcohol based.
- You can use CBD oil by consuming it orally in the form of capsules and gummies, sublingually or by applying it topically, whereas, CBD tincture cannot be used for topical application. You can either add it in your food and beverages or take it sublingually.
- CBD oil may taste unpalatable and may leave oily texture when consumed orally. On the other hand, CBD tinctures are available in various flavors such as chocolate, vanilla and many more that provides good taste.
- When it comes to the price, CBD oil is comparatively more expensive than CBD tincture.
- CBD tincture has more duration than CBD oil.
Though CBD oil and CBD tincture are different, they both provide huge and rapid relief from inflammation and pain. However, before consuming CBD products make sure to consult your doctor.